BACKBONE is looking for an experienced Performance Marketing Specialist to manage all performance marketing areas such as SEO, SEM, PPC, conversion optimization and remarketing.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as keyword strategy and link building to improve rankings on all major search networks and manage all SEM campaigns in order to maximize ROI.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget and estimating monthly costs.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools e.g, Google Analytics
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Excellent language skills in Greek & English