At BACKBONE, we are looking for a Content Creator. If you have what we are looking for, go ahead and be part of our team!
Share this position
Expresia Content Creator
Part-time position at 40 hrs/week
Hiring office: Vancouver, Canada
Location: Remote - Americas & Europe (or 2 - 4 hours or more of overlap with 8 AM-4 PM PST.)
Responsible for the creation of marketing customer-facing content to drive Expresia effectiveness user acquisition, client conversions and other sales motions.
The content creator is responsible for creating, auditing and optimizing Expresia marketing content. The content creator plans, creates concepts, and develops world-class campaigns to meet the product’s business objectives. They support other teams with the development of creative content.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Design, Advertising, Marketing, Journalism, or similar.
- 2+ years of experience with content creation in the technology space.
- Strong ability to propose creative angles and compelling copy with stellar spelling and grammar.
- Impeccable and adaptable graphic style for marketing collateral.
- Strong command of English (C1 or higher, as most of the content will be produced in English).
- Ability to adapt, focus on results, and work as a whole with your team.
- Exceptional collaboration and communication with cross functional teams to identify pain points, opportunities and outcomes.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Excels in a remote-first, writing-based culture of freedom and responsibility.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Be a part of the planning and execution of communication strategies for assigned accounts.
- Support the briefs' creation or design requirements, with the ability to capture your ideas and creativity in those briefs.
- Create marketing content that shows Expresia’s features in their best light through compelling demos/videos that address real-world issues.
- Create or assist in the creation of blog posts, social media campaigns, and awareness of Expresia.
- Propose top-notch concepts, copies, and visuals that show Expresia’s features in their best light through compelling content that addresses real world issues.
- Create meaningful content grids that represent the brand values of assigned accounts.
- Define and execute strategies for social media: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, and Spotify support, according to the account needs.
- Plan and execute contests and extra activities on social media to add value to the media strategy.
- Design and create monthly KPIs reports and audit content repositories to expand content marketing strategy.
- Act as the brand guardian, supervise the use of assets and digital resource manuals (photos, videos, user manual, etc).